Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
3 posts
8,874 visits


Katie1 started this conversation
Click here to add your comment...

Go to Your Childrens school they have a resource center who can refer you to the goverment agency in your area to help you get food stamps, welfare, and daycare vouchers. They will also help you get your Ged.


PS Find some local churches in your area for a support system, for you and your children.


May Christ Bless and keep you! You will survive this and come out ahead as long as you put your faith in Jesus! 

Talk to sharra

Katie, Since I don't know what exactly you are looking for, I can only direct you to It is a nationwide database to start looking for the assistance you need. If you have anything in particular you are looking for let, me know. I have a lot of sites listed on my home page that can assist you.

Talk to Anonymous